Sunday, April 19, 2015

Beauty is Unmeasurable

The purpose of this artwork is to show that beauty comes in many different forms. I think it is unmeasurable because what I think is beautiful is different from what you think is beautiful. My alien is beautiful because she has six eyes and is purple. Her amount of eyes makes her unique from other aliens. Her planet is beautiful from all the colors and cool waviness to the land and mountain formations. This artwork demonstrates foreground, midground, and background that occurs within a picture. That is one thing I learned from this project, how to create the different levels. I also learned that art and beauty can be whatever you want it to be. As long as you have confidence in what you're doing that's all that matters. My inspiration came from things that I like and components of art that I prefer. The medium I used was gel pens, colored pencils, and markers. I wouldn't do anything different because I really like the way it turned out. My favorite part is the vibrant colors and curves of the mountains. 


No comments:

Post a Comment